Project Manager Jobs Vacancy in State Street Gdańsk
State Street Gdańsk urgently required following position for Project Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Project Manager Jobs Vacancy in State Street Gdańsk Jobs Details:
- Conducts high-level business analysis involving complex business requirements and processes.
- Prepares cost / benefit analyses and recommends systems or process design solutions.
- Analyzes effectiveness of current processes and recommends revised procedures and processes.
- Serves as relationship manager with client peers; ensures the effective use of the product and that client’s needs are met.
Project Management/ Change Management
- Manages projects in their complete life cycle i.e. from Initiation through Planning, Executing, Monitoring and Controlling and Closing
- Takes complete responsibility for all areas of project with the greatest focus on Scope Management, Time Management and Cost Management
Core business requirements
- 3-5 years of financial services and/or implementation related experience
- Excellent project management skills, extensive project management experience and training.
- Knowledge of Project Management Institute Standards or certification according to PMI will be a considerable advantage.
- Experience in change management projects.
Core soft skills
- Excellent managerial skills - ability to manage people on tight time frames.
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong communication, presentation, negotiation and facilitation skills
- Strong relationship management skills