Developer Jobs Vacancy in Siili Solutions Szczecin
Siili Solutions Szczecin urgently required following position for Developer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Developer Jobs Vacancy in Siili Solutions Szczecin Jobs Details:
We are a modern technology company delivering car, mobile and web solutions. We combine strategy, design and analytics with technology and data – that is the basis of our thinking about business.
Our customers represent global, leading brands and premium car manufacturers, that appreciate our craftsmanship, innovation and "can do" attitude. Our vast experience, factual approach to client issues and openness to new ideas are qualities highly valued by our partners.
As a Qt Developer you will help develop state-of-the-art car infotainment and instrument cluster systems. Our ideal candidate should be able to handle various graphical, development and technology tasks that pop up in our challenging projects every day.
- Develop modern car infotainment and instrument cluster software for premium car manufacturers
- In conjunction with the user experience design team, define, scope, and implement the user facing features and interactions.
- Design, and implement the media user interface utilizing the underlying platform, frameworks, and SDKs.
- Together with platform software engineers, analyze and optimize the system to be a highly responsive user experience.
- Diagnose, analyze, and resolve relevant issues based on testing, and user validation.
- 3+ years of Qt experience
- Good eye for visual design
- Very good English language skills
- "Can do" attitude and open mindset
- Experience in working with 3D engines preferably using Qt 3D
- Experience developing user interfaces on embedded Linux systems preferably using Qt, GTK or OpenGL
- Familiarity with Unity or Unreal Engine would be a plus
- Domain knowledge with automotive infotainment systems
- Experience working in an agile software development process
- Qt >= 5.11
- Qt 3D Studio
- Visual Studio/Qt Creator
- Chance to crate as a team a creative workplace
- An opportunity to work on unique solutions for future vessels and vehicles
- Chance to develop internal projects
- Additional hours for self-development
- Self organising teams with bottom-up decision making culture
- Training budget with the possibility of expanding it for creation new initiatives and participation in additional ones
- Extra paid conference days
- Fun & challenges
- Flexible working hours (core time - 10:30 am - 3 pm)
- Monday breakfasts, fresh fruits & snacks
- Remote work if needed
- Comfy office in the city center
- Free parking space
- Selection of the preferred form of cooperation
The atmosphere of our place is relaxed and highly professional at the same time. Our company's philosophy is to empower people to take responsibility and become the true heroes in their respective areas of expertise. We work in self-organizing teams where everyone brings value and is able to make use of the skills to the fullest extent. People and interactions matter here.
If you are a master in your field and recognize yourself as the One – please, come and meet us. Let us show you that work can be enjoyable and meaningful at the same time.
Read more about our company!
Informujemy, że aplikując wyrażasz jednocześnie zgodę na przetwarzanie swoich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy na potrzeby obecnego procesu rekrutacji, jak i procesów rekrutacji zorganizowanych w przyszłości przez okres 5 lat zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29 sierpnia 1997 r. o ochronie danych osobowych (Dz.U.1997, nr 133, poz. 883 z późniejszymi zmianami). Jednocześnie przyjmujesz do wiadomości, że administratorem Twoich danych osobowych staje się Siili Solutions Sp. z o.o. z siedzibą we Wrocławiu przy ul. św. Antoniego 2/4 oraz że masz prawo dostępu do treści swoich danych, do ich poprawiania, a także pisemnej prośby, o ich usunięcie, jak i pisemnego potwierdzenia, że tak się stało