Cranial Sales Representative Rtg Central Eastern Poland Jobs Vacancy in Medtronic Warszawa
- Cranial Sales Representative Rtg Central Eastern Poland
- Warszawa MZ
- 17 May, 2018 7 days ago
Medtronic Warszawa urgently required following position for Cranial Sales Representative Rtg Central Eastern Poland. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Cranial Sales Representative Rtg Central Eastern Poland Jobs Vacancy in Medtronic Warszawa Jobs Details:
Careers that Change Lives
Are you a sales person with a proven history of success? Do you bring a structured and ethical approach and the ability to spot market opportunities and the skills to convert these to sales? Are you able to close complex negotiations with high level of engagement and commercial flair? Do you enjoy a challenge?
If you like this, why not consider working for Medtronic as a Cranial Sales Representative in our Polish team! We are currently looking for a candidate to sell our products to hospitals and healthcare professionals, as well to support the surgeries and collaborate with refferals in central & eastern Poland.
Medtronic is working to improve how healthcare addresses the needs of more people, in more ways and in more places around the world. As one company, we can accelerate and advance our ability to create meaningful innovations - but we will only succeed with the right people on our team. This is the ideal opportunity to join us, and be part of our commitment to the health of others.
A Day in the Life
We are looking for a result driven, team-oriented and dynamic colleague to fill out an open position within our Cranial team. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset, strong selling skills and knowledge from the medical device industry, we encourage you to apply.The main purpose of this role is to sell and promote the innovative range of Medtronic Cranial products in the area of Central/Eastern Poland.
The jobholder will lead the sales and market adoption efforts in the neurosurgery field in Poland (Central/East). The role will include performing sales presentations, cases support, launches and introductions of new products and services, informing about studies, conducting training and in-service activities for physicians, nurses and building strong relationships with customers.
- Thoroughly understand neurosurgery cranial procedures with main focus on deep brain stimulation therapy, to be able to sell based on therapy knowledge and technical support
- Manage relationships and ensure close collaboration with KOLs to maximize therapy access and sales
- Work in the field across the country on routine basis
- Present and sell Cranial BU products to clients, conduct sales presentations and clinical in-services and nurse support staff
- Consistently achieve sales and profit targets within set expense budgets
- Identify growth potential in your territory
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally, adapt and change plans when necessary
- Prepare business strategies for existing and potential accounts
- Identify and address relevant specialist physicians, as well as key referrals physicians to drive patient growth
- Attend and participate in key professional congresses, patient congresses and events, as required.
- University degree.
- Extensive experience in sales of medical devices.
- Familiarity with the Operating Room environment and knowledge of its specific requirements.
- Fluency in Polish and English.
- Advanced presentation and negotiation skills.
- Ability to confidently interact in a scientific environment with multiple stakeholders.
- Professional Business acumen and strategic thinking skills.
- Planning, organization and prioritization of tasks skills.
- Independency, commitment and accountability for implementation, result-driven, hands-on.
- Ability to work well under pressure, in a dynamic environment.
- Engagement, team spirit, can-do attitude.
- Excellent relationship building skills.
- Willing to travel intensively.
- Senior nursing degree or MSc degree, master in biomedical engineering/business highly valued (an advantage).
- Knowledge of brain surgery/neurology.
- Neurosurgery specific capital equipment knowledge.