Transfer Agency Team Supervisor Senior Associate Jobs Vacancy in State Street Kraków
State Street Kraków urgently required following position for Transfer Agency Team Supervisor Senior Associate. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Transfer Agency Team Supervisor Senior Associate Jobs Vacancy in State Street Kraków Jobs Details:
International Financial Data Services (IFDS) is a joint venture between Boston-based State Street Corporation, a world leader in financial services providing investment servicing, investment management, trading services and investment research, and DST Systems, Inc., a Kansas City-based leading provider of shareholder accounting services and proprietary systems. International Financial Data Services (IFDS) is a global market leader committed to providing high quality systems and services to our clients. The IFDS family is made up of more than 5,500 world-class employees, located in our offices in Canada, Ireland, Luxembourg, Thailand and the United Kingdom.
- The Transfer Agency Team Supervisor is a Client Facing role.
- The Transfer Agency Team Supervisor answers all queries received via phone, email, facsimile and post from external sources -shareholders, brokers, financial intermediaries, - i.e. Client Service Team, Service Delivery Team and internally from IFDS cross location functional teams supporting this business.
- The Transfer Agency Team Supervisor has to set clear targets and standards for performance and behaviours and ensures processes are in place to support individuals to achieve them. The Team Supervisor influences positive teamwork at all levels in the organization and creates and promotes inter-team involvement and cooperation to achieve the business goals.
- The Transfer Agency Team Supervisor will articulate rationale for changes in FTE (Full-Time Equivalent) and budget requirements and clearly communicates expected standards of performance for team/project/tasks.
- The Transfer Agency Team Supervisor creates an environment where focus on quality is a fundamental part of every process and the way in which everyone works. The Manager sets the highest standards of quality for himself and inspires others.
- The Transfer Agency Team Supervisor continuously interacts with the operational units within the company as well as with our external business Partners and constant contacts with the client.
- The Transfer Agency Team Supervisor demonstrates the ability to analyse complex cases, obtain and evaluate information to reach sound conclusions.
- The Transfer Agency Team Supervisor is responsible for the production and accuracy of the department’s Management Information Reporting, Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and department performance discussions with both client and IFDS Senior Management.
- Successfully attended final second-level education (BAC+2 minimum) or equivalent professional qualification.
- University degree in accounting, banking, finance or business administration will be considered as a plus.
- At least five years relevant working experience in Transfer Agency or Financial Services involving staff supervision and operation management.
- Fluent in English with strong language skills a clear preference
- Additional languages (e.g. German, French, Luxembourgish, Italian and/or Spanish) are assets.
- Advanced computing skills (MS Office: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access and Outlook)
- Strong client focus.
- Strong communication skills - adapting style to audience and including senior levels both internally and externally.
- Employee savings plan
- Premium life insurance package
- VIP medical package
- International operating environment
- Language classes
- Soft skills trainings
- Technical workshops
- Development sessions with a mentor
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities
- Technical or leadership career pathway