Location Business Partner Jobs Vacancy in Abb Łódź
Abb Łódź urgently required following position for Location Business Partner. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Location Business Partner Jobs Vacancy in Abb Łódź Jobs Details:
Location HR Business Partner
Due to the development of our organization we are currently looking for candidates for the position of Location HR Business Partner. The person hired on this position will be mainly responsible for providing on-location HR support in the assigned area to Employees and Managers to ensure effective and sustainable workplace relations and performance in close collaboration with HR network.
- Implements people strategy in the organization covering culture, people and organization utilizing existing and new HR solutions;
- Acts as consultant, sparring partner, coach, and facilitator to Managers;
- Helps to build up an effective, capable and high performing teams;
- Provides change management support to Managers and Employees;
- Introduces the most effective solutions to solve HR issues;
- Oversees implementation of HR processes requiring on-site support, follow up and advise;
- Represents HR in the workplace, builds partnership between Employees, HR and Managers;
- Works closely with Talent Partners to ensure a sustainable diverse talent pipeline;
- Collaborates with Learning Partners to decide appropriate learning strategies and commission design and execution of customized development path;
- Tracks employee turnover and supports achievement of optimal levels of attrition;
- Ensures that the area of responsibility is properly organized, staffed and directed.
- Higher diploma in HR or related areas;
- Experience in working in HR Department in an international company (production area will be an advantage);
- Excellent customer orientation and collaboration skills;
- Practical knowledge of HR (including Labor Law);
- Fluency in English and Polish language;
- Fluency in MS Office, experience in SAP is nice to have;
- Ability to plan and coordinate many diverse and parallel processes;
- Ability to think independently to challenge traditional and present and implement new solutions within HR;
- Ability to work in an international environment.
- A lot of challenges which lead your professional HR development;
- An interesting job in a company promoting innovative and modern technologies;
- Good collaboration in a dynamic working environment;
- Employment contract in a stable company with an established position on the market;
- Attractive salary based on your professional experience and skills.
To apply for the position, please send your application (Curriculum Vitae) via our page.
We reserve the right to answer only to the chosen candidates.
We kindly ask you to include in the Curriculum Vitae the following passage: “I hereby agree for my personal data, included in my job application, to be processed in line with the needs of recruitment, in accordance with the Law on Personal Data Protection of 29 August 1997 (Law Gazette from 2002, No.101, heading 926, as amended).”