Corporate Hedging Manager Jobs Vacancy in Western Union Warszawa
Western Union Warszawa urgently required following position for Corporate Hedging Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Corporate Hedging Manager Jobs Vacancy in Western Union Warszawa Jobs Details:
- Manage the Currency hedge sales process for existing clients and prospective customers. This includes face-to-face meetings, through to desk-based pricing and selling, providing FX market updates to customers.
- Cooperate with both Dealing desk and Sales team, to grow profitable hedging book
- Develop and close revenue opportunities
- Participate in the development and delivery of Currency Option product and training to internal and external stakeholders (including seminars and conferences).
- Participate in the development and delivery of Currency hedge marketing collateral and initiatives.
- Significant experience dealing/selling in the FX markets in Treasury Sales, FX Hedging Sales.
- Previous experience of managing and developing relationships with SME and Corporates
- In order to advise corporate clients at a Board level/CFOs/CEOs/, the highest level of customer-facing skills and market knowledge are vital.
- High degree of professionalism, with a confident, assertive style.
- Analytical capacity and innovative problem-solving skills
- Excellent presentation skills and ability to effectively communicate.
- Must possess a university degree. Investment advisory license will be an advantage.
- Competitive global pay and benefits
- Attractive target-related bonus
- Unparalleled experience as part of Fortune500 company, with opportunities to gain valuable skills and grow your career
- Diverse, global team with colleagues in over 50 countries
- Office in central location in Warsaw, benefits package, including private medical care, life insurance, fruits at work and more.