Business Relationship Manager Jobs Vacancy in Cargill Warszawa
Cargill Warszawa urgently required following position for Business Relationship Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Business Relationship Manager Jobs Vacancy in Cargill Warszawa Jobs Details:
- Partners with IT Leadership, using deep IT knowledge and broad business knowledge, to develop and maintain a portfolio of services and solutions. Ensures integration across process, data, and technology for all solutions.
- Provides central oversight of budget, risk management, strategic alignment of IT investments, demand and investment management.
- Applies understanding of business partnering practices and procedures in leading the definition and execution of effective IT demand. Develops a deep understanding of business/country processes, pain points, needs, etc.
- Educates business on process to regularly identify and evaluate events that could affect business/country performance while keeping alignment with Cargill policies.
- Links business/marketplace trends with technology impacts on the business; communicates impacts to the business.
- Acts as thought leader to business/country leadership members to pro-actively identify opportunities for continuous improvements across the business/country. Analyzes process breakdowns to ensure lessons are learned. Drives efficiencies with the regional delivery organizations.
- Acts as a counselor and advisor within the business to ensure successful introduction of new solutions, technologies, and applications to enable business processes. Aligns all solutions with Enterprise Architecture framework.
- Promotes collaboration across the IT service delivery teams and other BRMs to provide first class IT services to the business as one Global IT organization.
- Creates a shared mindset and establishes contractual agreements (SLAs) with business/country leadership that specify expected outcomes, deliverables, and terms of engagement.
- Integrates qualitative and quantitative metrics to create reports and scorecards for use in decision support.
- Manages the IT budget for the business/country while sharing the value of IT services with stakeholders.
- Expands and monitors integration across processes, data, and technology for all solutions in the business/country and those defined for the portfolio of services.
- Builds and maintains a sustainable business relationship with business/country leaders as well as other corporate executives where appropriate.
- Leads and provides broad guidance to the medium-long term business IT strategy and ensures overall alignment with business/country and DBS strategies.
- Acts as a strategic counselor, leveraging industry trends for business partnering activities, while communicating the vision and strategic direction for delivery and investment of IT services and solutions.
- Utilizes knowledge of industry trends to identify business problems that could benefit from a technology solution and opportunities to improve technology productivity and efficiency.
- Identifies internal and external technology initiatives/trends that could affect the business and its ability to manage within its risk appetite. Facilitates an acceptable balance of risk and rewards by communicating tradeoffs to business/country leadership.
- Maximizes value to the business/country for the IT spend.
- Ensures business/country projects are added to the Strategic Portfolio so they are visible and aligned to Global IT.
- Ensures the adoption and consistent use of processes and metrics.
- Prepares realistic estimates of resource requirements and timelines needed to accomplish IT services and solutions.
- Defines business/country requirements for all new initiatives. Discovers project opportunities and their overall concept, scope, sponsorship and value opportunity. Partners with IT internal/external suppliers to search for adequate solution.
- Monitors execution of projects by internal/external vendors. Removes obstacles in order to move the work forward.
Partners with business to make investment and divestiture recommendations within the portfolio.
- BA/BS in MIS, Business or equivalent experience.
- 7 years of IT and business / industry work experience.
- Demonstrated leadership skills in the areas of strategic planning and decision making, navigating ambiguity, and building trusting relationships.
- Experience with Portfolio Management. Ability to guide business/country leadership with IT investment recommendations.
- Experience with capturing value of SAP or other ERP systems.
- Experience working with internal and external IT service providers.
- Knowledge of the SAP or similar Enterprise scaled ERP solutions in Cargill.
- Experience in business process analysis and design.
- Demonstrated experiences in leading teams through change, building and inspiring highly professional teams.
- Ability to identify, clarify and promote the best value-delivering opportunities for IT investments and ensure that promised value is delivered.
- Financial acumen. Ability to manage the creation and delivery of IT budgets. Working knowledge of NPV, ROGI, etc. Ability to define and user metrics (scorecards, trend analysis, etc.).
- Demonstrated strong business acumen. Ability to identify BU/Function/Country needs, expectations and requirements for technology-based solutions. Demonstrated success in proactively solving business-related problems.
- Drive for results. Ability to complete initiatives through Cargill Global IT and 3rd party vendors.
- Demonstrated skills in applying IT industry knowledge to real-world business situations. Proactively seeks information and insights for industry, internal and external experts.
- Demonstrated skills regarding influence, persuasion, communication, finance and organizational change.
- Exceptional skills in presenting to all levels of leadership in large group settings as well as one-on-one interactions with Platform, BU and functional leaders. Communicates with impact. Strength in synthesizing complex issues in a succinct and clear manner.
- Demonstrated interpersonal savvy capabilities: relates well to all kinds of people, builds appropriate rapport, ability to obtain results through influence and collaboration.
- Demonstrated ability to manage through constructive conflict to deliver positive outcomes. Comfort with asking challenging and difficult questions to business and functional leaders.
- Ability to translate process, data, and technology concepts into business terms.
- Ability to move frequently between high-level strategic view to a tactical view.
- Continuous improvement by continually identifying ways to improve processes or work structures.
- Risk Management, such as the ability to anticipate IT related risks for the business and mitigate such risks.
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/cargill
Podstawowa lokalizacja Polska-MZ-Warszawa - PL
Harmonogram Praca w pełnym wymiarze godzin
Typ stanowiska Standardowy
Zmiana Zmiana dzienna