Junior End User Support Engineer With English Jobs Vacancy in Hemmersbach Gmbh Kraków
Hemmersbach Gmbh Kraków urgently required following position for Junior End User Support Engineer With English. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Junior End User Support Engineer With English Jobs Vacancy in Hemmersbach Gmbh Kraków Jobs Details:
Be part of us
We are a global IT service provider. With over 2,800 permanent employees in 35 subsidiaries we offer our services worldwide in more than 190 countries.
- Providing 2nd line support for an international customer
- Troubleshooting and configuring Microsoft Windows System
- Liaising with users from different departments
- Analyzing and solving problems
- Escalation of major problems to 3rd line support
- Excellent knowledge of Polish and English languages
- Experience in PC/laptops configuration (software and hardware)
- As a minimum a basic knowledge of Domain and TCP/IP
- Problem solving oriented with good communication skills
- Stable, independent work in an international, flexible and open company
- City center location
- Stable working time: in the frames between 6:00-19:00
- Interesting international projects
- Wide range of internal training options and personal development
- Welcoming and friendly work environment within young team
- Direct communication and flat structure
- Great opportunities for both professional and personal development
- Buddy program
- Space for your own ideas
- A package of benefits: co-funded Multisport Card, private health care, life insurance.
Would you like to join our team? Please send your CV in English
Please add a statement: “I hereby agree for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process by Hemmersbach Central Support Sp. z o. o. Sp. K. under the Personal Data Protection Act as of 29 August 1997, Dz. U. no 133, .883, consolidated text: Journal of Laws 2016, item 922 as amended. I hereby agree for my personal data in the range described above to be placed in the data base of Hemmersbach Central Support Sp. z o. o. Sp. K and be processed for the purposes of future recruitment processes.”