Dutch Helpdesk Agent Jobs Vacancy in Transcosmos Information Systems Limited Poznań
Transcosmos Information Systems Limited Poznań urgently required following position for Dutch Helpdesk Agent. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Dutch Helpdesk Agent Jobs Vacancy in Transcosmos Information Systems Limited Poznań Jobs Details:
Transcosmos Information Systems Ltd is a leading provider of Global IT and Customer Support services. We currently support over 2 million end users and consumers in over 120 countries across Europe, Asia and North America. Over the past 25 years Transcosmos has built an enviable IT support and language capability from its European locations in the UK, US, Hungary, Poland and Romania.
Summary of Role:The IT Helpdesk Analyst is responsible for the day to day provision of the Service. This includes ensuring that a continually high level of service is provided to the customers as set out in transcosmos' agreements with customers, in the languages described in this document. In order to provide this high level of service the Agent will be required to effectively manage their available resources, including equipment, information and technologies.
Summary of responsibilities:
- Maintain a quality business relationship with all customers
- Provide high level professional multi-lingual IT services in an efficient manner
- Make effective use of procedural, informational, and technical documentation
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To provide 1st line technical support; answering support queries via ticketing tool, phone and email
- To maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to all service management principles
- To take ownership of user problems and be proactive when dealing with user issues
- To log all calls on the ticket logging system
- Respond to enquiries from clients and help them resolve any hardware or software problems .
- Continuously monitor incoming customer contacts including those made by any of the media available to transcosmos' customers
- Continuously monitor outstanding calls and ensure that provision is made in case of your absence
- Support users in the use of Computer equipment by providing necessary training and advice
- To allocate more complex calls to the relevant IT Support member
- Ensure that all customer contacts are handled in a timely and effective manner and within the Service Level Agreements laid down by transcosmos and transcosmos' customers
- Identify any service related issues and escalate to the Team Leader, follow procedures for escalation and urgent requests.
- Highly customer focused with a good understanding and working knowledge of the services provided by your department
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral), with the ability to communicate professionally and confidently at all levels
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft based operating systems
- Strong Knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications
- Basic understanding of PC hardware set-up and configuration
- Good personal organisational skills
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to build effective working relationships at all levels
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to apply creativity to resolving
- Strong knowledge of at least one operating system + awareness of others (Unix, AS400)
- The tasks and responsibilities described here shall be provided in Dutch and English
- Excellent spoken and written Dutch is essential
- Communication in English is also a requirement
Any experience in the following roles is also advantageous:
- Previous IT Helpdesk (telephone support) experience
- Experience of using ticket logging software.
- Knowledge of network applications (level of experienced user)
- Helpdesk Administrator, Service Desk Analyst, Customer Service Analyst
We also reward of our staff with outstanding benefits including:
Exceptional cafeteria package
- Széchenyi Card (SZÉP card)
- Voucher for sport events
- Subsidization of residential loan
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick Days
- Public transport contribution
- Subsidization of spectacles
- And more!