Rtr Senior Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Cargill Warszawa
Cargill Warszawa urgently required following position for Rtr Senior Specialist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Rtr Senior Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Cargill Warszawa Jobs Details:
- Responsible for the preparation of regular monthly reports of Corporate Finance (US GAAP) and Statutory purposes.
- Responsible for local management reporting.
- Accountability for the outcomes of all accounting and financial reporting activities for the selected business unit.
- Participate in Annual Statutory Audit.
- Managing Shared Service Performance and site task related to processes.
- Monitor relevance and accuracy of the different sources of information (partnership with Shared Service, as well as with MIDS, FRM local or other functions).
- Manage the closing General Ledger monthly and ensure the financial data accuracy.
- Review of Balance Sheet Accounts reconciliation prepared by Shared Service team.
- Maintain relevant RtR data.
- Perform general ledger accounting including close process.
- Accountable for US Gaap reporting for the relevant business unit.
- Act as the local business partnership tag.
- Maintain close cooperation with commercial, supply chain and other business/product managers in order to understand the local business challenges and strategies.
- Estimate and Final P&L preparation at month end.
- Assist in the yearly Budget Preparation by collecting and compile data in Budget template from related departments.
- Liase with the regional Management Information & Decision Support & Financial Risk Management teams on input and measurement of any key information needed on business group level.
- Lead segregation of duties and ensure conflicts are properly mitigated.
- Maintain compliance of Cargill policies and procedures.
- Manage projects to ensure sound controls.
- Responsible for awareness of controls and compliance accountabilities within the businesses they support.
- Master Degree in Finance or Accounting with 7+ years accounting experience.
- Minimum 5 years of RtR process experience.
- Proven experience with local and US GAAP reporting.
- Proven ability to understand key business drivers and how to translate these into meaningful reporting.
- Demonstrated ability to operate in a culture of continuous improvement, process optimization, and intellectual curiosity.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal in Polish and English.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Demonstrated change agility - Demonstrates openness to new approaches and ideas. Fosters an environment where one can challenge the status quo when needed for improvement. Champions the needed change in the organization, and helps others prepare for the impact and acceptance of needed change.
- Proven ability to manage outcomes whilst not having all employees reporting to yourself.
- Experience in working with finance shared service centers.
- Proven experience with variance analysis statistical tools.
- Experience working with SAP
- Experience working with JDE, Axapta - preferred.
- Ability to travel up to 10%
Podstawowa lokalizacja Polska-MZ-Warszawa
Harmonogram Praca w pełnym wymiarze godzin
Typ stanowiska Standardowy
Zmiana Zmiana dzienna