Product Designer Jobs Vacancy in Fandom Poznań
Fandom Poznań urgently required following position for Product Designer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Product Designer Jobs Vacancy in Fandom Poznań Jobs Details:
FANDOM is seeking a Product Designer who will push boundaries, influence product and design strategy, and make a significant impact on the quality of the work we produce as a team. We want teammates that care deeply about building communities, have their own pop culture fandoms that they’re passionate about, and want to work collaboratively as part of a larger design team.
The role of Product Designer, is a hands-on position requiring conceptualization, research, and presentation skills, the ability to generate quantity and quality design concepts, deliver on deadlines, and communicate ideas effectively. As a qualified candidate, you care deeply about design but enthusiastically welcome honest feedback. You’re able to balance usable designs with smart, creative risks, and are eager to push your boundaries to achieve the most effective solutions.
You’ve shipped at least 2 mobile apps across iOS or Android, and you feel comfortable building prototypes that demonstrate the finer details in transitions, animations, and complex interactions.
About your role:
- Play a lead role in the design and execution of new products and user experiences.
- Validate ideas and design decisions with qualitative and quantitative feedback by conducting and analyzing user research
- Work closely with engineers, product managers, data analysts and support teams to define the product and user experience strategy
- Collaborate with designers focused on our web experiences to ensure brand and user experience cohesion across our entire product portfolio
- Push the visual and interaction design of FANDOM forward and help maintain its consistency by designing and documenting visual systems and style guides
- Help shape the Design team culture, influence the way we work, and participate in the hiring process for new talent.
- Operate independently to prioritize multiple assignments, present work to internal stakeholders, and deliver killer creative under deadline.
- 4+ years of product design experience
- A team player and have a strong a desire to work collaboratively with a growing design team across UX and Brand design.
- Great at communicating to designers and non-designers alike. You’re able to effectively articulate your design decisions and what problems you’re solving
- Experienced and comfortable validating concepts through research, low and high-fidelity prototyping and user testing
- Equally comfortable working the details of your designs at a pixel-perfect level and you think in terms of design systems
- Able to think at a high level about product strategy and vision, while recognizing how your work impacts it
- Self-driven and thrive in an environment with short feedback loops
- Able to communicate your ideas in English (written and verbal) with a strong interest to improve your English
Benefits & Perks
- Stock options
- Gym Membership or Extra Health Care or Cafeteria Program Options
- Periodic Team Lunches and Happy Hour
- Full pantry complete with coffee, a variety of drinks, cookies and healthy food options
- Employee Interest and Hobby Groups supported by the company
- Flexible working hours
- International work environment with start-up culture
FANDOM is a global entertainment media brand powered by fan passion. The fan-trusted source in entertainment, FANDOM provides a home to explore, contribute to, and celebrate the world of pop culture. Whether looking for in-depth information on favorite fandoms or what’s buzzing in entertainment, FANDOM has your pop culture curiosities covered through fan-expert knowledge and carefully curated and fun, original multi-platform content.
FANDOM has a global audience of almost 200 million monthly uniques and encompasses over 400,000 fan communities. We currently feature more than 55 million pages of content, inclusive of video.