Warehouse And Transport Director Europe Based Jobs Vacancy in Pepsico Warszawa
Pepsico Warszawa urgently required following position for Warehouse And Transport Director Europe Based. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Warehouse And Transport Director Europe Based Jobs Vacancy in Pepsico Warszawa Jobs Details:
This role is accountable for
- Developing ESSA Warehouse (WH) and Transport (T) strategies to deliver safety, service, productivity and capability
- Building and developing the WH and T “Centre of Excellence” within ESSA Customer Service and Logistics (CS&L)
- Implementing global best practices in the areas of Transport Planning, WH systems, WH automation and WH operation.
- Working closely with Global Procurement on Transport and WH procurement and 3PL strategic partner development
- Lead major CS &L safety projects, ensuring that the “big 4” safety priorities are embedded into the WH and T strategies and that the BU’s are delivering against these priorities.
Lead the development and implementation of a ESSA WH and T strategies, specifically in the areas of;
- Transportation Planning and Execution (gTMS/ Transport Control Tower)
- Transport procurement strategies, in partnership with GP.
- WH systems deployment (gWMS)
- WH automation
- Support delivery of annual 5% productivity through the strategic programmes, ensuring full value realisation for each programme is clear and delivered within the BU’s.
- Develop WH and T element of the “Digital Value Chain” strategy and work closely with global teams on specific digital capabilities required for Logistics operations of the future.
- Work closely with ESSA transformation team to ensure that all the major systems and automation programmes are delivered seamlessly within the BU’s.
- Develop WH management capability for “inhouse” and 3PL operations
- Deploy global and sector best practices for PepsiCo warehouses – specifically LEAN within warehousing.
- Build capability to effectively manage 3PL contract operations
For 3rd party logistics providers
- Work with GP to develop 3PL capability across the geographies where we have low 3PL “penetration” within warehousing
- Through transport CoE/ TCT deliver capability to manage 3PL carrier capacity and performance (productivity and service).
- Systematically measure performance of all primary Distribution Centres and transport functions vs. KPIs to drive change and continuous improvement across Cost, Service and Sustainability metrics.
- Coordinates WH Capital spend and directly manages the inception, business case development and capex submission for major WH projects.
Proven results and critical experiences required in a significant number of the following areas:
- Very strong, proven SC leadership skills.
- Deep operating knowledge of scale Logistics operations – seen as a functional expert.
- Proven results at delivering significant business change.
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills.
- Very high level of business acumen ~ must be commercially savvy and financially astute.
- Deep knowledge of large, complex and preferably multi- national supply chains.
- Ideally have international experience.
Are you up for the challenge? You'll be rewarded with global career opportunities, constant learning and development, and the opportunity to be part of a highly successful and highly ethical company that is making a difference.
Relocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Pipeline