Accountant Jobs Vacancy in Accace Warszawa
Accace Warszawa urgently required following position for Accountant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Accountant Jobs Vacancy in Accace Warszawa Jobs Details:
- University degree (preferred faculty: Economics, Finance, Accounting, Management);
- 1 – 2 year experience in accounting;
- very good accounting and Polish tax law practical knowledge;
- knowledge of accounting systems (knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics Navision will be an asset);
- advanced knowledge of MS Office, specifically MS Excel;
- language skills in English at intermediate level.
- Independent conducting accounting projects for Customers, including foreign companies;
- keeping accounting records and reconciling them with the general ledger accounts;
- operation of financial and accounting programs;
- preparation of periodic financial reports for customers;
- preparation of tax declarations and reports for internal purposes and for external institutions;
- preparation of VAT, CIT declarations;
- cooperation with external institutions (US, ZUS, GUS, NBP);
- analysis of law regulations and advice in scope of performed tasks.
What we offer
- Satisfactory salary depending on experience and commitment;
- opportunity to get an experience in a fast growing international consulting and outsourcing company;
- possibility to work on challenging, international project;
- improvement of competences and professional development;
- work in young team with professional attitude;
- co-creation of the company’s organizational culture and possibility of introducing own ideas in the company;
- taking part in language courses at the employer’s expense;
- flexible working hours, Multisport card.