Data Scientist Jobs Vacancy in Iqvia Warszawa
Iqvia Warszawa urgently required following position for Data Scientist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Data Scientist Jobs Vacancy in Iqvia Warszawa Jobs Details:
The Analytics Center of Excellence
Our new Analytics Center of Excellence (ACOE) harnesses our global healthcare insights, working closely with our clinical and therapeutic experts to power evidence-driven design, speed site activation and recruit the right patients, faster. This is a new unit within our business, integrated within Clinical Operations. We’re using big data and advanced analytics to derive insights that transform clinical development and bring new medicines to patients faster through successful trial delivery.
This multi-functional team is an innovation for our business, requiring entrepreneurial and independent thinking to build our capability. Unique and with a global view, this Center of Excellence is a chance to revolutionize the clinical research industry.
Data Science Developer – the role
As an expert software developer, this is a unique opportunity to leverage your skills to empower advanced analytics and to build unparalleled in-depth knowledge within our business. Working with modern distributed analytics systems, complex data, and challenging requests, you will help shape the way our team approaches prototyping and development of data-driven analytics products. This crucial role involves identifying opportunities for better data modelling, abstraction, testing, internal tooling, and other software development practices that will help our team maximize our efficiency in data science projects. You will have the opportunity to provide technical leadership and mentorship to the team, and to set the standards for code quality and architecture for the projects you work on. You will also serve as a key liaison for our team with production developers.
Your typical activities might include:
- Collaborating with data scientists to turn working prototypes into well-abstracted, reusable modules for iterative development of data science projects.
- Providing technical leadership and assisting the team on execution of technical tasks centered on delivery of analytics models.
- Identifying opportunities for improvements to internal processes regarding model development, including internal data pipelines and modelling frameworks that will facilitate advanced analytics.
- Being involved in every stage of the data product development life cycle; from coordinating initial requirements with business owners, through development with subject matter experts and data scientists, to production deployments with developers.
- Overseeing multiple projects from concept to completion.
- Comprehensive testing of your own code.
- Production deployments of advanced analytics.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- A Bachelors or Masters degree in STEM field such as Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics.
- 5+ years of object oriented programming experience in a high level language like Python, java, scala
- 3+ years of relevant collaborative software development experience.
- Extensive experience with dynamic scripting languages such as Python and R.
- Extensive experience work in Hadoop eco system like YARN, Hive, Impala, Map Reduce,
- Experience working with large volumes of complex data, preferably in distributed frameworks such as Spark, SparkR and PySpark.
- Strong familiarity with data science concepts and modeling techniques.
- Experience implementing design patterns and implementing testing frameworks
- Strong SQL or Hive skills.
- Local language skills to an advanced level (spoken and written), with complete fluency in English.
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and
Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there!
We invite you to join IQVIA™.
Job ID: 1807413