Project Manager Planning Design Jobs Vacancy in Franklin Templeton Investments Poznań
Franklin Templeton Investments Poznań urgently required following position for Project Manager Planning Design. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Project Manager Planning Design Jobs Vacancy in Franklin Templeton Investments Poznań Jobs Details:
At Franklin Templeton Investments, we are dedicated to delivering strong results and exceptional service to clients, team members and business partners. Over 9,000 employees working in 60 offices around the world are dedicated to servicing investment solutions for our clients in more than 150 countries. For over 65 years, our success has been a direct result of the talent, skills and persistence of our people, and we are looking for qualified candidates to join our team.
What is the General Services – Planning & Design group responsible for?
The General Services - Planning & Design Department is a small, closely-knit, team-oriented and highly collaborative group consisting of Project Managers and Space Planners/Designers. The group is responsible for evaluations, programming, planning and design of Franklin Templeton Investment office construction projects around the globe in partnership with the local Facilities Groups
What are the ongoing responsibilities of a Project Manager?
Reporting to Director of Planning & Design, the Project Manager is responsible for all aspects of Space Planning and Interior Design, including setting up and managing project schedules and budgets, supervising external consultants/vendors (for example, architects and furniture vendors) and monitoring design activities from initiation through project completion.
The Project Manager of Planning & Design plays a key role in the success of design and construction projects of the company’s global offices.
Essential duties and responsibilities include:
- Conduct space studies, evaluations, trend research, user interviews and benchmarking.
- Develop space program/requirements, space plans and interior designs while ensuring compliance to standards and applicable space and building regulations.
- Establish trust and build strong relationships with Franklin Templeton’s Business Units. Obtain required approvals including from Business Unit Heads. Partner with other Department teams and coordinate works of other disciplines, internal project teams and stakeholders.
- Develop floor plans, furniture plans and other drawings using CADD. Prepare and issue periodic reports on space inventory, utilization, vacancy, churn and allocation such as: Capacity and Occupancy Report, Space Allocation Cost Chargeback, etc.
- Provide guidance, feedback, coaching and mentoring to project team members in the area of space planning and design.
- Manage other projects that may be assigned for any of FTI Global Sites, including space studies, construction, restacks, consolidation, etc.
- Serve as a technical expert for others regarding space planning and design. Keep up to date with leading-edge developments in the furniture, design and construction industries.
- Participate in real estate efforts and calculate/validate space area required and applicable lease loads.
What ideal qualifications, skills & experience would help someone to be successful?
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in Interior Design, Architecture, Facilities Management and Engineering.
- Minimum 8 years of related job experience, preferably in Architecture Firm and/or Interior Design Firm, Workplace Strategy, Facilities Management, Design/Construction Management of Corporate Offices.
- Ability to work independently, collaboratively and effectively with all levels of staff and management. Experience working with cross-functional and multi-channel teams.
- Strong technical skills and ability to multi-task with appropriate prioritization
- Proficiency with AutoCad, Revit or Architectural Desktop is a must. Working knowledge of 3D or Sketch-up is a plus.
What makes Franklin Templeton Investments unique?
In addition to the dynamic and professional environment at Franklin Templeton, we strive to ensure that our employees have access to a competitive and valuable set of Total Rewards—the mix of both monetary and non-monetary rewards provided to you in recognition for your time, talents, efforts, and results.
Highlights of our benefits include:
- Possibility to develop your career in a Global environment
- Attractive location
- Benefit package: medical insurance, Life Insurance, Assistance Package, Employee Assistant Program, MultisportCard, Staff investment program
- Stable employment conditions
- Free gym in your office
- Friendly and supportive working environment
- Participation in international projects
- Possibility to lead or support Charity Events
We believe that being a good corporate citizen is good business. To us, corporate citizenship means being accountable, serving our clients, being an employer of choice, managing our environmental impact, and supporting our communities. An emphasis on corporate citizenship is embedded in our culture and values, and is an important element of how we achieve success.
We are also committed to your learning and development with resources focused around Experience, Exposure, and Education, to help you achieve your professional development goals. Take some time to, meet some of our people, and see what it means to say, “I AM Franklin Templeton”.