Customer Satisfaction And Quality Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Schneider Electric Warszawa
Schneider Electric Warszawa urgently required following position for Customer Satisfaction And Quality Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Customer Satisfaction And Quality Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Schneider Electric Warszawa Jobs Details:
Schneider Electric is leading the Digital Transformation of Energy Management and Automation in Homes, Buildings, Data Centers, Infrastructure and Industries. With global presence in over 100 countries, Schneider is the undisputable leader in Power Management – Medium Voltage, Low Voltage and Secure Power, and in Automation Systems. We provide integrated efficiency solutions, combining energy, automation and software.
We believe that great people and partners make Schneider a great company and that our commitment to Innovation, Diversity and Sustainability ensures that LifeIsOn everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.
We have high ambitions for our Warsaw HR Shared Services team.
We are not only a Delivery Center, we are also a Center of Expertise and a Lab. We innovate tomorrow’s best practices to make life easier for our employees. We enable our Company’s transformation. We are a Vibrant Workplace.
As part of our HR Services team you will act as an HR guide for our employees. You will have the opportunity to navigate them through the world of HR topics and design smart and elegant solutions for them. Join the team of self-driven enthusiasts with passion for HR and can do attitude!
Click HERE and see for yourself.
- Listen and evaluate phone calls of HR Advisors to assess quality and ensure process and policy adherence
- Read and evaluate written cases to assess quality and ensure process and policy adherence
- Provide direct feedback to HR Customer Advisors based on the assessments made
- Identify process gaps, service opportunities and Quality Assurance assessments trends
- Analyze customer satisfaction survey results to provide management with information that allows creating remediation plans to ensure customer satisfaction
- Create monthly reports for each individual assessed and overall group result
- Own quality and customer satisfaction process, propose and deploy best practices
- Own continuous improvement of HR Customer Advisory process and its success reflected in Customer Satisfaction
- Identify issues, prevent risks, use appropriate Continuous Improvement methods
- Benchmark, analyze and propose actions, programs and strategy about customer experience for PeopleLink process
- Animate European community of HR Customer Advisory teams on customer experience, satisfaction and quality topics
- Excellent English and French language skills
- Desirable experience or notion in Quality Assurance and Lean
- Knowledge of another European language like Italian or Spanish will be a plus
- Strong coaching and feedback skills
- Strong analytical mind
- Very good written and oral communication skills
- Attention to detail and customer centricity
- Time management and change management skills
- Exciting job in an international company, with opportunities to lead and contribute to different projects & actions (e.g. CSR, charity, Employer Branding, Well-Being)
- Possibility to use foreign languages and to collaborate with cross-region teams.
- Work in a diverse and supportive team of professionals. Do you want to get to know us better? Follow us on Facebook !
- Buddy, mentor & induction training - that will help you to smoothly find yourself in our company
- Special training tailored to your needs and career goals
- Opportunity to develop based on clear career paths, to grow through experience and exposure.
- Wide choice of benefits (sports card, lunch vouchers, medical care, life & group insurance, holidays & languages subsidiary)
- No formal dress code - we welcome people as they are and perceive diversity as value for the company
- Operating according to LEAN methodology
Podstawowa lokalizacja: PL-MZ-Warszawa
Harmonogram: Praca w pełnym wymiarze godzin
Data wycofania: Bieżący