Social Media Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Clouds Warszawa
Clouds Warszawa urgently required following position for Social Media Specialist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Social Media Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Clouds Warszawa Jobs Details:
10Clouds is a team of 125+ experienced developers and designers based in Poland, ready to help you build your web and mobile applications. Since 2009 we have built and designed software for more than 90 businesses worldwide, mainly in the United States, Western Europe, and Australia. We are looking for a creative and passionate Social Media Ninja to manage our online communities and build a strong presence for our company.
Do you love to create meaningful connections, drive conversations forward and engage audiences? Are you ready to own the voice of a great brand?
Then this may be the perfect role for you!
Our ideal candidate is a social media native that will grow our communities to increase brand awareness, engagement, website traffic and social ROI.
- Own the voice of our brand across a myriad of social media channels.
- Write and post thoughtful and compelling content that is true to the brand voice, encourages participation and drives results against KPI’s.
- Using curated and original content, build, maintain and execute a social media calendar and optimised posting schedule that increases web traffic and customer engagement metrics
- Help solve problems and resolve concerns in a timely manner.
- Increase follower counts and fan engagement across social properties
- Measure and analyse the effectiveness of posts across social media platforms to continuously improve engagement
- Monitor and stay up to date on key industry trends, competitive insights and emerging or changing social media platforms
- An excellent command of both Polish and English (spoken and written)
- Experience developing, growing, and managing online communities, content development, and publishing for a brand/company
- Understanding of current social media trends and best practices
- Familiar with the tech industry
- Customer service oriented – friendly, diplomatic, empathetic and patient with a focus on conflict resolution
- Effectively communicates information and ideas in written and visual format
- Good sense of decorum and brand appropriateness
- Experience with social media management systems, analytics and social listening tools.
- Proficient using LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and Google Analytics
- Experience in managing paid promotion campaigns on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter
- You have a great sense of humour and like to have fun at work
- You think engineers are cool – we sure do!
- You like pretty things and have basic design skills. As a company that values design we pay close attention to the visual quality of our posts.
- Multisport card
- Private medical care
- Budget for education, conferences and courses – 100% cost coverage
- Co-financing of English classes
- Up-to-date office library with programming, design and business books
- Cozy kitchen with healthy snacks, drinks, fresh fruit, vegetables and specialty coffee
- Chillout room with PlayStation, table football and board games
- Quarterly team integration budget
- Regular events & team retreats (e.g. a huge company’s birthday party, Friday evening beers)
- Internal workshops & regular knowledge-sharing talks
- Attractive culture & values
- Unique welcome pack