Quality Manager Jobs Vacancy in Viessmann Legnica
Viessmann Legnica urgently required following position for Quality Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Quality Manager Jobs Vacancy in Viessmann Legnica Jobs Details:
The Viessmann Group is one of the world's leading manufacturers of heating and renewable energy systems. Family-owned since 1917, Viessmann has set standards and continues to do so with innovative heating solutions that provide ultimate comfort, conserve energy and keep environmental impact to a minimum. The group today employs over 12,000 employees worldwide and has a turnover of approx. 2.25 billion Euro. 22 production companies in 11 countries, sales & distribution facilities in Germany and 74 other countries, and 120 sales offices worldwide provide customer proximity and a strong global presence.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Management of quality process in supervised production area
- Management and development of 7 persons Quality team
- Cooperation with Production Department in all areas of quality improvement
- Active in quality audits and Development of, and implementation of improvement activities
- Develop activities which raise the quality awareness of employees
- Actively communicate with company clients and suppliers as required
- Responsible for production and process controls with a primary emphasis on quality
- Realization of quality improvement goals
- Preparation of reports as required
- Development and implementation of systems to limit or eliminate sources of risk and other potential problems
- Education: Mechanical/Electrical Engineer with a minimum of 3 years experience in similar positions
- Language skills: Fluent Polish and English, German would be an additional asset
- Sound professional knowledge of quality tools and norms (FMEA, 8-D, 5W)
- Project and People Management experience
- Proven ability to work with clients to define and solve quality problems
- Independent, well organized and capable of working as part of a team work, improvement minded
- Willing to travel as required
- Driving License: Category B
What we offer: to the qualified applicant offer, the opportunity to work for a growing company with a modern management team, and provide excellent opportunities for professional and personal development and an attractive package of benefits with a rewarding salary.
If you would like to join our team, please submit your application in English either by APPLY
or in person
Viessmann Technika Grzewcza Sp. z o.o.
tel. 76 87 68 115
Please note that only fully qualified candidates will be contacted.
Please add a statement: “I hereby agree for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process by Viessmann Technika Grzewcza Sp. z o. o. under the Personal Data Protection Act as of 29 August 1997, Dz. U. no 133, .883, consolidated text: Journal of Laws 2016, item 922 as amended. I hereby agree for my personal data in the range described above to be placed in the data base of Viessmann Technika Grzewcza Sp. z o. o. and be processed for the purposes of future recruitment processes.”