Business Process Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Shell Kraków
Shell Kraków urgently required following position for Business Process Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Business Process Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Shell Kraków Jobs Details:
Complete all assigned complex process activities (General Leger, Group Reporting, Management Information, Fixed assets, Statutory and other) in a timely and accurate manner
Provide support to other team members on complex issues using knowledge and experience
Provide expertise to FO and non FO stakeholders: GFRM / IFRS subject matter expert
Participate and leads R&A process projects across various locations
Initiate and lead process improvements
Resolve and escalate issues timely and effectively
Comply with team, centre, process and global policies and procedures
Manage effectively interfaces with FO and non FO stakeholders, build end to end perspective
SOAR owner/supervisor role
Ensure operational and design effectiveness of the controls within areas of responsibility
Control owner / control operator (RDS, FCM, business) Special Challenges/requirements:
Build trust and confidence in cooperation within Finance Operations
Exceptionally strong team-working across the process area is essential
Cooperation with multiple stakeholders
Necessity to constantly update knowledge within finance
Work in process heavily loaded towards deadlines
- Dimensions :
- R&A Accountants support Group Reporting, Controllers and Finance Managers in their work for the Shell Downstream business. R&A Accountant will have close interaction with the various stakeholders within FO (inside and outside R&A), Group Reporting as well as various class of business.
- Subordinates: none
- Thorough understanding of financial and management accounting.
- Extensive understanding of UK & US GAAP and IFRS accounting Standards and reporting requirements.
- Prior experience of and willingness to have hands-on involvement in the day-to –day financial activities.
- Analytical, systems/process and accounting skills, with the ability to recognize underlying issues and develop appropriate resolutions
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- CI mind set, able to identify ESSA opportunities and manage change.