Software Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Olx Group Poznań
Olx Group Poznań urgently required following position for Software Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Software Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Olx Group Poznań Jobs Details:
OLX is the world’s leading classifieds platform in high-growth markets. It’s available in more than 35 countries and in over 50 languages. The platform makes it so easy to connect people to buy, sell or exchange used goods and services. It’s completely free, it can be done from a laptop or mobile phone. Every month, hundreds of millions of people use it to find and sell furniture, musical instruments, cars, houses and more.
We’re looking for a Software Engineer who will be responsible of development of microservices oriented stack, which is running on 5 european OLX markets. Our product is continuously expanding into a global market vision driven solution. Team is focused on AWS stack flavoured with Golang and PHP, but we really love bottom-up initiatives - so our new service tech stack may come from you.
What you will be doing:
- working on the product used in 10 countries
- developing and maintaining service with 10 billion page views per month
- participation in expert groups and work on specific technical challenges
- working with engineers from other offices - Lisbon and Berlin
- troubleshoot performance
- has extended experience with Golang or PHP
- is familiar with Linux/Unix systems
- has knowledge about SQL and NoSQL
- Golang, PHP, python, Node.js
- AWS, Linux/Unix systems
- Lambda/Serverless, Docker, DynamoDB
- salary: 7000-12000 PLN gross
- annual bonus: 15%
- unique opportunity to become a part of an international team of top engineers learning from one another and contributing to the global OLX success, based in Poznań
- working with and impacting all OLX websites around the world
- training and conference budget
- benefit package
- relocation support
- opportunity to work in a best office in Poznan
- OLX is the world’s leading classifieds platform in growth markets. It’s available in more than 35 countries and in over 50 languages
- OLX is part of the OLX Group, a global product and tech company with 17 brands, +40 countries, +4000 people and one mindset
- our mission is to make it easier for people to buy and sell almost anything, promoting prosperity in local communities
- we are proud to be different, and we work differently too. We combine the spirit and agility of a start-up with the maturity that comes from being part of a 100 year-old company
- we are curious, ambitious and allergic to corporate interference. We improvise, experiment and push each other further, embracing uncertainty and driving change