Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Globallogic Inc Kraków
Globallogic Inc Kraków urgently required following position for Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Globallogic Inc Kraków Jobs Details:
Globallogic is currently extending cooperation with their US client and building three independent scrum teams in Kraków. We are excited to work with one of the largest retail pharmacy, health and daily living destination across the USA and Europe. Our integration teams will work on technology transformation and develop new pharmacy platform. This is a great opportunity to join a new team, work in an international environment and build long-term relationship with the customer. Our teams are co-located with the customer in USA & Italy. We deliver various services in this strategic partnership to build new pharmacy platform: Product architecture and development, Integration, DevOps, User Experience and Design, Agile coaching.
- Strong coding skills in Core Java
- Experience with one of the automation frameworks (JUnit, TestNG)
- Good knowledge of SQL
- Good understanding of microservices architecture and message brokers (Kafka is a plus)
- Experience with one of the sprint-based Agile methodology
- Strong understanding of Continuous Integration
- Experience with any of the reporting software (like SAP Business Objects, Tableau)
- Able to learn quickly new automation tools and create a testing framework
- Experience with Jira and GIT
- Should be familiar with performance testing
- Basic Linux command line experience
- A minimum understanding of data Integration and processing principles (ETL – Extract, Transform, Load). ETL experience like Talend or any other tool is a plus
- Hadoop experience is a plus
- Knowledge of any UI-based test automation tool or framework is a plus (like Selenium Web Driver)
- Requirements review, adjustment of definition of done criteria
- Automation on Java-based framework starting from the event ingestion to Kafka queue and finishing in Hive tables queried by SQL-like queries and validation of user interface reports data
- Test case creation and manual testing
- Define test infrastructure and test frameworks
- Create, classify, monitor and track the defects, verify fixes
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic employs over 11,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred employer by both global HR consultative firms and local job boards. By creating a work environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our employees to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.
Puszkarska 7K ,’Bonarka for Business , Building ’’F’’, Krakow, Poland